Oct 16 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,745회 작성일 22-11-28 19:13

본문

16. 1016(주일) ‘불행의 아들에서 행복의 아들로35:16-29

본문 관찰과 묵상

벧엘에서 에브랏으로 가는길에 라헬이 난산을 하고 죽었다. 죽기전에 아들의 이름을 불행의 아들베노니라 불렀으나 야곱이 행복의 아들베냐민으로 바꾸었다. 가는 여정중에 르우벤이 서모 빌하와 동침하였고 야곱이 이일을 알고도 조용하였다. 야곱이 12아들과 아버지 이삭이 있는 헤브론에 도착하였다. 이삭이 180세로 죽고 에서와 야곱이 장사하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

삶의 여정에 불행한 일 기쁜일이 일어난다. 야곱의 인생 여정에 사랑하는 라헬을 잃었으나 12번째 아들 베냐민을 얻었다. 장남이 자신의 첩과 동침하는 사건앞에서도 야곱은 잠잠하였다. 수 없는 위기속에 만사를 주님께 의탁하는 사람으로 변했다.

결단과 적용

내가 생각할 때 잃은 것 들로 불행 하다고 생각지 말라 합력하여 선을 이루사 끝까지 나의 실수에도 하나님은 언약을 지켜 행복하게 하신다. 내가 많은 베노니를 얻은 것 같으나 실은 베냐민을 얻었다. 불행의 아들이 아닌 행복의 아들을 얻게 하시는 신실하신 주님을 찬양한다.

16. Oct 16(Sun). ‘From a son of unhappiness to a son of happiness’

Gen. 35.16-29

Observation and meditation on the text

On the way to go to Ephrath from Bethel, Rachel died of a great difficulty in childbirth. As she was dying, she called her son ‘Ben-Oni,’ ‘a son of unhappiness,’ but Jacob named him ‘Benjamin,’ ‘a son of happiness.’ On their way Reuben slept with his father’s concubine Bilhah, and Jacob heard of it, but remained in silence. Jacob finally arrived at Hebron where his father Isaac was along with his 12 sons. Isaac died at 180. Esau and Jacob buried him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

During my short life journey, so many unhappy or happy things have been crossed over. In Jacob’s life journey, he lost his beloved Rachel, but he gained his 12th son at the same time. When his oldest son Reuben slept with one of his concubines, Jacob remained in silence. He learned precious lesson that he could not control his family members in many crises. He simply left everything in God’s hands.

Decisions and applications

Never think I am a loser because I have lost so many things in my life. God always works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose to make me happy at the end. I have thought that I have gotten lots of ‘Ben-Onis,’ but God has given me lots of ‘Benjamins.’ I praise the Lord with thanksgiving for his faithfulness enough to give me happiness to such an unfaithful servant like me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.