Oct 17 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,709회 작성일 22-11-28 19:16

본문

17. 1017() ‘약속의 자녀와 약속밖의 자녀36:1-43

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱은 약속의 자녀였고 에서는 약속밖의 자녀였다. 야곱은 땅의 기름짐과 하늘의 이슬’(27:39)의 축복을 받아 가나안에 정착하였다. 에서는 척박한 곳을 개척하고 자기 칼을 믿고 세일산에 정착하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

에서는 물질적인 축복을 많이 받아 번성하였고 왕국을 이루어 왕을 세웠다. 야곱은 계속 장막속에서 약속의 축복을 기다리며 살았다. 언약백성이 물질적으로 더 가난하게 살 수 있다. 그러나 약속의 땅은 언약백성이 받는다. 언약백성은 하나님이 주신 축복으로 다른 사람에게 복을주고 살린다. 칼을 가진 백성은 탈취하고 죽이며 살아간다.

결단과 적용

나는 예수 그리스도의 죽으심과 부활하심을 믿음으로새 언약의 일꾼이 되었다. 믿지 않는 사람보다 더 약하고 가난한다. 저들은 더욱 많은 것을 가지고 부강한 듯 하나 하늘 이슬의 축복이 없다. 내가 저들에게 복을 나누어 주어야 한다. 예수 그리스도를 믿어 하나님의 자녀가 되게 하는 사명을 언약백성에게 주셨다. 가난한자 같으나 부요하고 없는자 같으나 많은 사람을 부요케 하는 자로 살게 하시니 감사드린다.

17. Oct 17(Mon). ‘Sons of God’s covenant vs sons of the sword’

Gen. 36:1-43

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob was chosen by God while Esau was out of God’s covenant relationship. Jacob settled in the land of Canaan with God’s blessings of ‘earth’s richness and the dew of heaven.’(Gen.27:39). On the contrary, Esau had to cultivate the barren wilderness, and he settled in the hill country of Seir as he relied on his sword.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Esau was blessed materially and prosperous enough to establish his kingdom and kings. However, Jacob was continually dwelling in a tent as he was longing for God’s promised blessings. The children of God’s covenant may live poorer than those out of God’s covenant. However, the promised land was given to the children of God’s covenant. They were blessed to be the blessings upon others. On the contrary, the children of the sword will exploit and kill others for their survival.

Decisions and applications

I have become a servant of ‘the new covenant’ by believing in the redemptive crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am poorer and weaker than those who never believe in Jesus. However, they do not have any blessings from the dew of heaven even though they seem to be rich. I must share God’s blessings with them. God has given me a mission to share Jesus Christ with them so that they may also become the children of the new covenant. I simply praise the Lord with thanksgiving that I live as a rich spiritually even though I am poor, as a blessing even though I never possess a lot so that they may become rich in Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.