Oct 18 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,733회 작성일 22-11-28 19:19

본문

18. 1018() ‘채색옷을 입은 꿈을 꾸는 소년37:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

가나안땅에 거하는 야곱에게 17살난 아들 요셉이 있었다. 노년에 얻은 아들이어서 채색옷을 입힐 정도로 사랑하였다. 형제들의 시기 질투의 불 에 요셉이 꾼 꿈 이야기는 기름을 더 부었다. 요셉은 꿈에 그의 단이 일어나고 형들의 단이 절하였다. 해와 달과 열한 별이 그에게 절하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님은 꿈을 주신다. 꿈꾸는 소년은 꿈이 없는 형들보다 매일의 삶에 소망이 있었다. 형들이 시기질투하며 네가 우리의 왕이 되겠느냐고 조롱하였다. 그러나 야곱은 요셉의 말을 간직하였다.

결단과 적용

나는 오늘 무슨 꿈을 꾸는가? 나로 말미암아 나의 주변에 있는 사람들이 복을 받기 원하는가? 하나님이 주시는 꿈은 성령의 감동으로 내게 임한다. 나를 택하사 나로 가문을 일으키고 주변의 모든 사람에게 복을 주어 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 하려 하신다. 한번뿐인 인생 복의 근원으로 살리라!

18. Oct 18(Tue). ‘A lad who wore an ornate robe and dreamed’

Gen.37:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob lived in his father’s land in Canaan. His son Joseph was born to him in his old age. He loved Joseph more than anyone else, so he made an ornate robe for Joseph. Joseph’s sharing his dream became a fuel on the fire to his brothers who began to hate Joseph beyond their jealousy. He told his brothers that in his dream his brothers’ 11 sheaves gathered around his sheave and bowed down to it. He said in another dream, the sun and moon and 11 stars were bowing down to him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God gives dreams. A lad who was dreaming could live everyday life with much more hope than those living dreamlessly. His brothers ridiculed Joseph out of jealousy whether he could be their king. However, Jacob kept the matter in his mind.

Decisions and applications

What kind of dream I am dreaming today? Do I dream to bless others around me due to my life? God’s given dream comes to me by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. God has chosen me so that not only my family but also all other people around me shall be blessed by me so that God ultimately should be glorified. Therefore, I dream a dream that I shall be a blessing on others in my life which is given by God only once.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.