Oct 20 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,296회 작성일 22-11-28 19:25

본문

20. 1020() ‘요셉은 오실 메시야의 모형이었다37:25-36

본문 관찰과 묵상

미디안의 대상이 지나갈 때 유다가 요셉을 팔 것을 제안하였다. 20에 팔렸다. 형제들은 요셉의 채색 옷에 숫염소의 피를 묻혀 야곱에게 보냈다. 야곱은 요셉이 짐승에게 먹힌줄로 알고 애통하였다. 미디안 상인들은 요셉을 애굽의 바로의 친위대장 보디발에게 팔았다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

요셉은 오실 메시야의 모형이었다. 죄 없는 자가 죄인처럼 은전에 팔렸다. 팔린 요셉이 애굽에서 종으로 살았듯이 예수님은 죄인을 구원하시기 위하여 종의 모습으로 오셨다. 후에 요셉이 가문과 나라를 구원하였듯이 예수님도 온 인류를 죄에서 구원하셨다.

결단과 적용

그리스도인 으로서 나도 예수님의 향기와 편지로 살리라. 죄의 종으로 살던 나의 죄 값을 치르시고 구원하시고 믿음으로 의롭다 칭하신 주님을 찬양한다. 나도 다른 사람들의 죄 값을 대신 치르는 심정으로 예수 그리스도의 고난에 동참 하면서 살아간다. 그의 영광에 참여하기 위하여 고난에 참여함은 당연한 것이다. 오늘도 내게 주신 십자가 지고 순종하며 예수님을 따라가며 산다.

20. Oct 20(Thu).  Joseph was the typology of the Coming Messiah 

Gen. 37:25-36

Observation and meditation on the text

Judah suggested to sell Joseph to Median caravan when they passed by Jacobs sons.  Joseph was sold for 20 silvers.  His brothers put the blood of a goat on his ornate robe and sent it to Jacob.  Jacob put on sackcloth and lamented for Joseph believing he was devoured by beast.  The Midianites sold Joseph to Potiphar, the captain of Pharaohs guard.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Joseph was the typology of the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ.  Like Jesus Joseph who was innocent was sold for silvers.  As Joseph became a slave in Egypt, Jesus Christ came as a servant to save sinners.  Later as Joseph saved his household and nations, Jesus Christ saved all nations from eternal sins.   

Decisions and applications

As a Christian I will live as a fragrance and letter of Jesus Christ.  I praise the Lord who paid ransom for such a slave of sins like me to save me and he called me righteous due to my faith in him.   Likewise, I also live as if I pay the ransom for sinners by participating the sufferings of Jesus Christ.  It is natural for me to participate in his sufferings so that I may participate in his glory someday.  Therefore, I simply take up my cross and follow Jesus in total obedience. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.