Oct 21 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,766회 작성일 22-11-28 19:27

본문

21. 1021() ‘하나님에게서 멀어지는 타락의 3단계37:25-36

본문 관찰과 묵상

요셉을 팔고난후 형제들의 삶이 타락하였다. 유다는 형제들의 공동체에서 떠났다. 율법이 금지한 가나안 여인을 아내로 맞았다. 세 아들을 낳았고 첫 아들을 위하여 다말을 며느리로 맞았다. 큰 아들 엘이 죽고 둘째 아들 오난이 수혼제로 형수를 취하였으나 땅에 설정함으로 그도 죽었다. 유다는 며느리 다말에게 친정에 가서 셋째 아들 셀라가 장성하기 까지 기다리라고 했다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

타락의 첫단계는 믿음의 공동체에서 떠나는 것이다. 둘째 단계는 하지 말라고 하는 것들을 어기면서 행한다. 셋째 단계는 아들이 둘이 죽어나가도 유다는 죄를 회개하지 못하고 수혼제 자체를 미루어 수치를 불러온다.

결단과 적용

모이기를 폐하는 사람들의 습관이 교회를 공격하고 있다. 믿음의 공동체를 떠나면 마귀의 밥이 된다. 순수한 믿음을 자손 대대로 유지하기 위하여 가정에서부터 예배와 기도가 다시 부활해야 한다. 자손만 가지려는 마음에서 믿음의 자손을 양육하고 배출하여야 한다. 자녀들과의 QT나눔과 기도를 계속하며 살아가리라. 대를 물려가며 믿음을 유산으로 남기며 살리라!

21. Oct 21(Fri). ‘Three steps for spiritual bankruptcy which alienates me

from God’ Gen. 37:25-36

Observation and meditation on the text

After selling Joseph to Midian Caravan, his brothers’ life began to fall. Judah left from his community. He got married to a Canaanite woman which was forbidden by the law. He had 3 sons, and he took Tamar for his first son’s wife. God killed the first son El, and the second son Onan took Tamar as his wife according to the Jewish wedding tradition. However, Onan refused to have an intercourse with Tamar and spill his semen on the ground. God killed him too. Judah ordered Tamar to return to her home and wait till the third son Shelah grew up.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The first step for spiritual bankruptcy is to leave from my faith community. Second step is to violate the law on purpose. Third step is not to learn any lesson enough to repent of my sins when 2 sons were struck by God. And Judah deliberately refused to take the wedding tradition by sending Tamar to her home, which should bring about shame on him.

Decisions and applications

Evil habit to prevent people from gathering is attacking church of Christ today. No sooner I leave from my faith community than Satan devours me. To maintain faith in Jesus from generation to generation I must revive family altar at home so that my children could be reared by faith. I must not endeavor only to have my descendants. Rather, I must discipline and produce faithful descendants. I will keep on sharing my QT and prayers with my two sons and grandchildren. I want to leave a spiritual legacy to my descendants.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.