Oct 22 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,328회 작성일 22-11-28 19:30

본문

22. 1022() ‘코람 데오로 살라!’ 38:12-23

본문 관찰과 묵상

유다의 타락은 겉잡을수 없이 진행되었다. 아내가 죽고 양털을 깍기위하여 딤나로 갔다. 막내아들 셀라를 주지 않음에 다말이 창녀로 변장하고 유다와 관계를 맺는다. 담보물로 유다의 도장, 끈과 지팡이를 받았다. 후에 담보물을 돌려 받으려 그 창녀를 찾았으나 못찾자 수치를 당하지 않으려 덮었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

가나안 여인을 아내로 삼았던 유다는 아내가 죽자 이제는 창녀를 찾았다. 겉으로는 존경받는 어른으로 도장과 끈과 지팡이가 있었다. 그 존경의 표시도 한 순간의 정욕을 위하여 버렸다. 자신의 일을 감추어도 수치는 따랐다.

결단과 적용

코람데오로 살아야 한다. 사람이 보던지 않보던지가 중요한 것이 아니다. 하나님앞에서 진실되게 살아야 한다. 구별된 거룩성이 나에게 가장 중요한 권위이다. 이 권위를 그 어떤것으로도 바꾸지 않겠다. 구별된 삶을 살아가리라!

22. Oct 22(Sat). ‘Live Coram Deo’ Gen. 38:12-23

Observation and meditation on the text

Judah’s spiritual bankruptcy went on uncontrollably. Upon his wife’s death he went to Timnah to shear his sheep. There Tamar disguised herself as a prostitute and had a sexual relationship with Judah because she realized that her father-in-law would never intend to give Shelah, his youngest son to her. Tamar asked Judah for pledge, and he gave her his seal and its cord and his staff. Later Judah tried to get them back, but he could not find the prostitute. Judah covered up the case for fear of being shamed.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Judah who took a Canaanite woman as his wife took a prostitute upon his wife’s death. He carried his seal and its cord and staff which were the symbols for his respect outwardly. However, for an immediate gratification to meet his sexual desire, he threw them away. He tried to cover up what he did, but shame followed him.

Decisions and applications

I’ve got to live in the presence of God, Coram Deo. Whether people see me or not is not the real issue. I better live before the presence of God all the time. The supreme authority given to me by God is my holiness. I shall not exchange if for anything else in this world. I will keep on living differentiative life before God and people.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.