Oct 23 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,349회 작성일 22-11-28 19:32

본문

23. 1023(주일) ‘죄의 수치를 담당하신 구세주 예수38:24-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

석달후 다말의 임신 사실이 알려졌다. 진노한 유다는 간음한 며느리를 불태워 죽이라고 하였다. 다말이 도장과 끈과 지팡이의 주인이 임신시켰다고 하였다. 유다는 할말을 잃었다. 다말이 쌍둥이를 낳았다. 손이 먼저 나온자에게 홍색실을 쥐어주었다. 그러나 손이 들어가고 아우가 먼저 나왔다. 베레스라 불렀고 홍색실을 쥐고 늦게 나온 형을 세라라 불렀다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

다말과의 사건을 통하여 유다는 처음으로 자신을 돌아보았다. 수치와 함께 베레스와 세라 두 아들을 얻었다. 잃었던 두 아들 엘과 오난이 회복되었다. 유다는 자신이 수치를 당하며 다말을 보호하였다. 후에 다말과 베레스는 다윗왕의 조상이 되었다.

결단과 적용

다윗왕이 예수 그리스도의 모형이 된 것은 완벽하여서가 아니다. 하나님이 모든 죄의 수치를 덮어 주셨기 때문이다. 다윗의 후손 예수 그리스도는 이처럼 자신이 우리의 모든 수치를 대신 담당하시고 죄의 수치로 죽을 우리를 살리셨다. 숱한 인간의 죄악속에서도 하나님의 구원의 역사는 계속되고 있다. 오늘도 그 하나님 앞에 나의 죄의 수치를 회개하고 용서를 구하며 살아간다.

23. Oct 23(Sun). ‘The Savior Jesus who bore the shame of my sins’

Gen. 38:24-30

Observation and meditation on the text

After 3 months the news that Tamar was pregnant was spread out. Out of Wrath, Judah ordered to burn Tamar to death for her adultery. Tamar, however declared that the owner of the seal and its cord and the staff was the culprit. Judah could not say a word out of shame. Tamar gave birth to a twin. One of the twin boy’s hand came out first, and the midwife tied a scarlet thread on his wrist. However, he drew back his hand, and his brother came out first. He was named Perez. The second one who had the scarlet thread was named Zerah.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Judah for the first time looked back his life due to the Tamar’s incident. He got two sons Perez and Zerah with much shame on him. They replaced the deceased two sons El and Onan. Judah put shame on him and protected Tamar. Later Tamar and Perez became the ancestors of the king David.

Decisions and applications

It was not because David was perfect that he became the typology of Jesus Christ but because God had covered his shame due to his sins. Jesus Christ who was a descendant of the king David bore the shames of my sins and revived me who was doomed to die due to the shame of sins. Likewise, even there has been the multitude of human sins, but God’s history of salvation is still going on and on without ceasing. Therefore, in his presence I repent of my sins which brought out shame on me so that I may be forgiven to live on.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.