Nov 27 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,346회 작성일 22-11-28 20:58

본문

27. 1127(주일) ‘하나님을 경외하는자가 의인이다34:11-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗의 마스킬, 교훈은 계속된다. 하나님을 경외하는 자는 거짓말을 하지 않아야된다. 악은 버리고 선을 행한다. 마음이 상한자, 고난중에 있는자가 부르짖으면 건져주신다. 그에게 피하는 자가 용서함과 구원받아 의인으로 산다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님을 경외하는자는 환난속에서 주님께 부르짖는다. 주님을 필요로 하는 자를 주님은 구원하신다. 용서받고 구원받은 의인들은 거짓과 악을 버릴줄 안다. 하나님께 피하는자가 구원을 받고 의인으로 산다.

결단과 적용

내가 교만하면 거짓말을 하게된다. 교만은 하나님을 의지하지 않게 한다. 그래서 악인은 자신의 죄로 죽는다. 내가 주님께 용서받고 구원받아 이제는 자유함으로 정직하게 산다. 선으로 악을 이기며 산다. 능력있는 의인의 삶을 살게하신 주님을 찬양한다.

27. Nov 27(Sun). ‘If I fear of the Lord, I shall be a righteous’ Ps.34:11-22

Observation and meditation on the text

David’s maskil, instructions continued. If I fear the Lord, I don’t need to tell a lie. I can turn from evil and do good. If I am wounded and in sufferings, I can cry out unto the Lord. And the Lord delivers me. If I take a refuge in him, my sins shall be forgiven, and I live as a righteous.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I fear the Lord, I can cry out unto the Lord. The Lord saves anyone who cries for his help. Since I am forgiven from all my sins and saved, I can easily throw falsehood and evils out of my heart. Since I take refuge in Jesus Christ, I live as a righteous as a saved man of God.

Decisions and applications

If I grow pride, I easily tell lies. Pride alienates me from relying on God. Therefore, the wicked shall die of his own sins. Since I am delivered and forgiven from my sins, I choose to live with honesty in total freedom in Jesus Christ. I can defeat wickedness by God’s goodness. I praise the Lord who has enabled me to live a powerful life as a righteous man of God.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.