Nov 28 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,316회 작성일 22-11-28 21:00

본문

28. 1128() ‘내 기도가 내 품에 돌아오게 하소서!’ 35:1-18

본문 관찰과 묵상

나의 원수와 내가 싸우지 않겠으니 하나님이 대신 싸워주소서! 선을 악으로 갚는 저들은 이유없이 나를 해하려 올무를 놓는다. 그러나 나는 그들이 병들었을 때 기도하였다. 그 기도가 내 품에 돌아왔다. 나는 수치를 당하지 않고 저들은 멸망하였다. 내 영혼이 구원의 주님을 찬양한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나를 해하고 정죄하며 선을 악으로 갚는자와 절대 대적하지 말라는 음성을 듣는다. 오히려 저들을 위하여 기도하여 주고 내 형제처럼 대할 때 선으로 악을 갚는다. 가난하고 약한 내가 강한자에게서 수치를 당하지 않도록 구원하신 주님을 찬양한다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 악을 선으로 갚으며 산다. 이런 저런 모양으로 많은 상처와 아픔이 있지만 예수님의 사랑으로 다 용서하며 산다. 저들이 놓은 함정과 올무에 빠지지 않고 수치 당하지 않게 하신 주님께 감사와 찬양을 드리며 산다.

28. Nov 28(Mon). ‘Let my prayers returned to me answered’ Ps.35:1-18

Observation and meditation on the text

Lord, I will not fight against my enemy, so Lord please fight against them for me. My enemies repay me evil for good by setting snares to harm me. However, I pray for them when they are sick. And my prayers returned to me answered. I was not ashamed, but they would be destroyed. Therefore, I praise the Lord who delivers me.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord that I must not fight against my enemy who repays me evil for good. Rather, I must pray for them and treat them as my own brothers by repaying good for evil. I praise the Lord who has delivered such a poor and weak like me from the strong and rich so that I may not be thrown in shame.

Decisions and applications

I just repay good for evil today. For various reasons I have carried wounds and hurts but I keep on forgiving them with the love of Jesus. I praise the Lord with much thanksgiving for his delivering me from my enemies’ snares and pits.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.