Nov 29 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,300회 작성일 22-12-06 17:44

본문

29. 1129() ‘원수와 싸우지 말고 주님께 탄원하라!’ 35:19-28

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗은 한이 맺힌 사람이었다. 이유없이 자신을 미워하고 거짓으로 고소하는 자들을 주님이 공의로 판단하시기를 기도하였다. 자신이 고통당하는 것을 기뻐하는 자들이 오히려 수치당하기를 기도하였다. 주의 종의 평안을 기뻐하는 자들과 함께 평안주시는 주를 찬송하게 해달라고 기도하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 정죄당하고 미움당할 때 그들과 절대 싸우지 말라는 음성을 듣는다. 하나님께 맡기는 자는 기도하는 자이다. 기도를 통하여 안식과 평안을 얻는다. 평안을 주시는 주님과 함께 주의 종의 평안을 기뻐하는 자들과 주를 찬송한다.

결단과 적용

무슨 일이 있어도 사람과 싸우지 않는다. 하나님께 기도로 맡긴다. 기도가 나에게 평안과 안식을 준다. 공의의 하나님이 나의 송사를 맡아 해결하여 주시기를 기도한다. 당하는 나는 수치에서 벗어나고 저들이 수치당할 것이다. 오늘도 기도를 통하여 평안과 안식 주시는 주님을 찬양한다.

29. Nov 29(Tue). ‘Plea to God instead of fighting against your enemies’

Ps. 35:19-28

Observation and meditation on the text

David was tied up with ‘.’ However, David pleaded to God instead of fighting against his enemies who falsely accused him out of hatred because he knew God was God of justice. He asked God to put shame on them who enjoyed his sufferings for no reasons. At the same time, David prayed to God to enable him to praise the Lord along with those who were praying for Shalom for God’s servant.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord that I must not fight against my accusers who judges and hates me. If I cast all my anxieties to God, then I am a prayer warrior. I receive real rest and peace through my prayers. Along with those who delight peace as well as the Lord of peace, I keep on praising the Lord.

Decisions and applications

I will never fight against anyone no matter what may happen to me. I will just leave everything to God’s hands in my prayers. Prayers give me peace and rest. I pray that the God of justice will solve my problems. Such a persecuted one like me shall never experience shames, but the persecutors will be put to be ashamed. I praise the Lord who gives me peace and rest in my prayers.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.