Dec 2 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,323회 작성일 22-12-06 17:49

본문

2. 122() ‘악인과 의인의 삶의 차이37:12-26

본문 관찰과 묵상

악인은 의인과 가난한 자와 정직한 자를 죽이려 한다. 그러나 그 칼은 자신들을 멸망시킨다. 의인은 넘어져도 하나님이 붙드신다. 의인은 은혜를 베풀고 나누며 산다. 그의 자손들이 축복을 받는다. 그들의 복은 영원하다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

악인은 자신의 죄로 자신을 죽인다. 의인은 다른 사람들을 살리면서 살기에 항상 산자로 산다. 악인은 탈취하고 수탈하나 의인은 베풀며 나누며 산다. 그들의 유산은 자손 대대로 흘러 영원하다.

결단과 적용

나는 오늘도 하나님의 축복의 말씀을 나누며 산다. 그 말씀이 사람들을 회개시키고 살린다. 다른 사람들을 살리며 살아가니 나는 오늘도 살아있다. 내가 나누는 삶의 유산은 영원하다. 나의 자손들이 계속 축복받으며 살게 하시는 주님을 찬양하며 감사드린다.

2. Dec 2(Fri). ‘Difference between the life of wicked and the righteous’

Ps. 37:12-26

Observation and meditation on the text

The wicked attempt to kill the righteous, the poor and the honest. However, their weapons eventually kill themselves. However, the righteous shall be upheld by God even though they may fall. The righteous always generous and lend freely. Therefore, their descendants shall be blessed, and their blessings and inheritances shall be eternal.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The wicked kill themselves by their own devices. On the contrary, the righteous are living alive because they always revive the dead. The wicked rob and exploit the poor, but the righteous share and give freely. Naturally, their descendants receive blessings as their inheritances.

Decisions and applications

Today I consistently and continually share the gospel of my Lord with others. It is not me but God’s words that convict the sinners to repent of their sins and restore and revive their lives. Since I am restoring the broken people, I am living today as a live man. Whatever I share with others through the gospel of Jesus Christ is eternal. I praise the Lord with much thanksgiving for his blessings upon my children as well as the congregants through my sharing ministries.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.