Dec 4 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,299회 작성일 22-12-06 17:51

본문

4. 124(주일) ‘주여 이것이 나의 간청이 되게하소서!’ 38:1-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗은 육신의 질병의 고통과 대인관계의 무너짐이 자신이 지은 죄의 결과임을 깨닫는다. 그리고 그 고통은 하나님이 내리신 징계임을 알고 하나님께 자신을 버리지 마시고 구원하여 주실 것을 간절히 청원한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 형편도 다윗의 형편과 거의 똑 같다. 육신의 연약함으로 인하여 사람들과의 관계도 옛날같지 못하다. 부당하게 나를 미워하고 싫어하는 자들도 있다. 그러나 나도 보지못하고 듣지못하는 것처럼 산다. 사람에게 버림을 받아도 하나님께 버림 받지 않기를 간청한다.

결단과 적용

나의 전성기가 있었다면 지금은 조용히 물러날 때가 되었다. 나와 아내의 건강이 무너짐으로 목사로서의 건강한 모습을 보여주지 못함이 하나님앞과 사람앞에 너무 죄송하다. 사람에게 버림을 받는다해도 하나님이 나를 구원하여 주시기를 나도 오늘 다윗처럼 간청한다. 나를 구원하소서!

4. Dec 4(Sun). ‘Lord, please David’s petition should me mine’ Ps.38:1-22

Observation and meditation on the text

David realized that his sins resulted in his physical ailments and pains as well as the destruction of his relationship with other people. And it was God’s discipline for him to experience such an enormous pain. Therefore, David presented his petition to God not to forsake but to save him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I can identify myself with David. I realize that my relationship with people is not the same as it used to be. There are some who hate and alienate themselves from me without reasons. However, I live as if I am a deaf and mute. I present my petition to God not to forsake me even though I am forsaken by people.

Decisions and applications 

I had my heyday, but now the time has come for me to fade away gradually but surely. I feel so sorry before God and people that both of us cannot show them our healthy life anymore due to our physical ailments. However, I don’t mind being forsaken by people, but I present my petition to God not to forsake but to save us as David did.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.