Dec 7 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,263회 작성일 22-12-19 16:53

본문

7. 127() ‘위기속에 빠진 자녀를 구하시는 아버지40:11-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

머리털 보다 더 많은 죄로 낙심할 때 다윗은 아버지 같은 하나님께 회개하고 돌아왔다. 인자와 진리로 돌아온 탕자를 두팔로 안아주시는 하나님은 다윗에게 아버지였다. 그를 비웃던 모든 사람들은 유구무언이 되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

위기에 빠진 나를 건지기 위하여 아버지는 지체하지 않는다. 나의 죄로 말미암아 진퇴양난에 빠졌을 때 아무 말없이 나를 품어주시고 건지신 나의 육신의 아버지를 통하여 나는 하나님을 만났다. 주는 나의 도움이요 구원이시다.

결단과 적용

탕자가 집을 떠난때부터 아버지는 한번도 아들을 떠난적이 없었다. 그가 회개하고 아버지 께로 돌아왔을 때 그를 조롱하던 모든 자들은 경악하였다. 자식은 자격이 없어도 자식이기에 아버지가 도움이요 구원이다. 나는 오늘도 도울힘이 없는 사람을 의지하기 보다 나의 아버지 하나님를 의지하고 산다.

7. Dec 7(Wed). ‘It is the father who saves children in crises’

Ps. 40:11-17

Observation and meditation on the text

David returned to his father God when he repented of his multitude of sins more than the hairs of his head. The God who embraced the prodigal with his love and faithfulness was his father to David. All those who ridiculed and harmed David were struck dumb before God who accepted such a sinner like David.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

My father never reluctant nor hesitant to save me when I fell into crises. I met the loving and faithful God through my father who never failed to embrace and deliver me with his love and mercy whenever I was surrounded by walls due to my sins. My Lord is my help and salvation like my father. 

Decisions and applications

The prodigal son’s father had never left from his son since he left from him. When the prodigal son repented of his sins and returned to his father, all his ridiculers and enemies were appalled by the immense love of the sinner’s father. If I am a child of God, regardless of my qualification, God helps me and delivers me. Therefore, today I rely on the Lord who is my father instead of people who cannot help me nor save me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.