Dec 8 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,271회 작성일 22-12-19 16:56

본문

8. 128() ‘원수의 뜻이 아닌 하나님의 뜻을 이루소서!’ 41:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗이 중병에 걸리자 원수들은 저가 금방 죽기를 원하였다. 그의 앞에서는 동정하는 듯 하나 밖에 나가서는 다윗을 해하려 하였다. 그때 다윗은 자신의 죄를 회개하며 하나님의 은혜를 구하였다. 가난하고 병든자들을 돌본자이니 자신을 일으켜 주시리라 확신하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

약자에게 강한 자는 그에게 함부로 대한다. 하나님의 자비와 긍휼을 가지고 사는자는 약자를 잘 섬긴다. 긍휼히 여기는자를 하나님은 긍휼이 여긴다. 죄를 고백하고 용서를 구하는 자를 하나님은 병중에서도 일으키신다. 원수는 내가 죽기를 원하나 하나님은 회개하는 자를 살려 주앞에 영원히 세우신다.

결단과 적용

내가 죽을 정도로 아파보니 사람들이 2 종류로 나뉜다. 은퇴를 앞두고 다 내려놓으니 사람들이 또 2 종류로 나뉜다. 사악한 자들의 뜻이 이루어지지 않고 하나님은 하나님의 뜻을 나를 통하여 이루신다. 나를 고치시고 영원히 하나님의 종으로 살아가도록 주앞에 세우시는 주님을 찬양한다.

8. Dec 8(Thu). ‘Let God’s will be done, not enemies’ will’ Ps. 41:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

When David was struck by serious illness, his enemies wanted to see him dead asap. Before his presence they sympathized with David, but in his absence, they spread slanders to the world to harm against him. The more they cursed him, the more David got closer to God and beseeched God’s grace as he repented of his sins. He has assurance that God would bless him with God’s mercy as much as he was merciful to the sick and powerless.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The wicked get more merciless to the weak and sick. On the contrary, the merciful get humbler to serve the weak and powerless. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. If I repent of my sins and search for God’s forgiveness, God will raise me up. Even though my enemies want to triumph over me, God will uphold such a sinner like me when I repent of my sins and set me in God’s presence forever.

Decisions and applications

I see people are divided into two different groups when I am struck by a serious illness. People are divided into two different group when I am approaching to retire too. I am standing firmly because I have assurance that God’s will be done in my life not by the will of the wicked. God never fails to heal me and set me in God’s presence forever. I praise the Lord who gives me another chance to live as his servant.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.